find the best scale-ups and grow them from seed to Series A
Our Previous Program
Here’s what the previous cohort had to say about our previous ShelterTech Accelerator Program.
What you will get
Why is Pangea running this program?
Our ambition is to support African growth companies on this specialized program through the journey of funding from Seed to A-round. By supporting these growth companies, we believe that they can strengthen their countries’ economies through job creation for high impact.
What is Pangea's justification for this program?
Pangea has implemented accelerator programs in the past 3 years and learned that many successful startups in East Africa have difficulties accessing follow-up investment ranging between at $0.5-$3 Million.
Who are we looking for?
- Impact driven startups in the following sectors: Fintech, HealthTech, Logistics, Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Digital Solutions,
- A strong and agile team
- Technology focused companies
What is the cost of the program?
We do not charge any application costs, but to keep the program sustainable, we earn a 5% commission from any/all investment closed. We only earn the commission when we get you an investment.
How do we support you?
- Optimize, identify and match investors your business with investors,
- Assist identify, match and apply for soft funding (grant applications) options,
- Offer B2B sales and partnerships support (only post investment).
What problem are we solving?
There are many accelerator program, but what happens with the best startups and continued fundraising?
- Successful startups in East Africa have difficulties funding raising at $0.5-$2 million
- The process is time requiring to find investors, having meetings etc.
- Little predictability in terms of how long time the process will take
- Investors ask for different material, which takes time
- Valuable time wasted (It’s usually the CEO, CTO and other core members that have to spend time on these processes)