The Pangea Investor Program is program where participating African startups compete to win funding from a co-operating group of investors in Norway and Sweden.
Since April 2018, Investors in the Pangea Investor Program have mentored, advised and shared their knowledge and expertise with companies in the Pangea Accelerator in Nairobi, Kenya. In addition, the Pangea Investor Program has provided a valuable platform for participants to assess early-stage African ventures and hands-on participation in evaluating and conducting due diligence on the investment process.
We have also learned about various practical matters related to the investment landscape in Africa from expert speakers such as:
* Agnes Wairegi – Africa Program Officer, Thomas Reuters Foundation
* Christian Wig – CEO, Pivotic AS
* Eunice Sampson – Head of Research & Economic Intelligence Group and Head of Corporate Sustainability, Zenith Bank
* Ketil Wig – Chairman, Remis AS
* Sandeep Khapre – CEO, BDO East Africa
* Sean Nowak – Managing Partner, Zephyr Acorn
* Shalom Ndiku – Legal Manager, Thomas Reuters Foundation
* Tomi Davies – Co-Founder & President, African Business Angel Network (ABAN)
The Demo Day will takes place simultaneously across two continents (in Nairobi and Oslo), and caps the final session of the Pangea Accelerator and the Pangea Investor Programme. Participants will get to know the overall winners of the three-month-long competition. We will end the evening with drinks mingling, and music in the networking session.
Please RSVP for FREE on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pangea-accelerator-demo-day-tickets-45718602571
Password to access ticket: PA30May2018DD
We look forward to seeing you there!